Attention Nursing Students!!! Applications are now being accepted for the Evelyn Paige Parker Scholarship!!!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The Evelyn Paige Parker Scholarship Fund was established in 2004 by the Pittsburgh Black Nurses In Action and was named after Evelyn Paige Parker who was a dedicated nurse and member of the organization.
Below are the minimum requirements to be considered for the award. Eligible applicants must meet each of the following requirements to be considered for the award:
1. Must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (ADN, BSN, Diploma, Graduate or Advanced Practice Nursing education) as of the beginning of the Fall 2016 semester.
2. Must have completed at least one (1) full year in nursing education. (If not must be enrolled in a nursing second-degree program).
3. Be in good scholastic standing as indicated by 3.0 or better GPA at time of application.
4. Must currently be taking at least 6 credit hours per semester.
5. Must have at least one (1) full year of nursing education remaining.
Scholarship Amount One, $1,000 scholarship was awarded from this Fund in 2016. Based on grants received by Pittsburgh Black Nurses in Action, more scholarship funds may become available and will follow the same eligibility criteria as the Evelyn Paige Parker Scholarship.
The application process will open on Monday, May 2, 2016 and close on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 3:00 PM/EST.
How to Apply:
The online application is only available during the application period, noted in the Timeline above
Scholarship application process and funds are managed by the Poise Foundation. More information can be found on the following link http://www.poisefoundation.org/programs/176-evelyn-paige-parker-scholarship-fund.html or calling PBNIA 412-223-7642